• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
or Scott to think that far ahead. Matt Every (66) and Jaso
It could be a two-for-one bargain. Cheap Air Max China Free Shipping . When the Toronto Argonauts signed Shea Emry to a free agent deal in February, they did so expecting him to be an impact player on the field. If he plays to his ability, theres no question hell provide them with quality production from his linebacker position. Theres another intangible he hopes to provide the double blue with as well; leadership. Emry was at the Argos office in downtown Toronto on Tuesday, where he told TSN.ca that he considers himself someone who is comfortable in that role, and is cognizant of the opportunity that exists for him to become a leader among Boatmen. "I consider myself to be (a leader)," said Emry. "I want to be considered as one by my teammates and I want to consider my teammates to be guys that can lead me. Everyone has their down moments, everyones got their plays they mess up and you need a team thats going to pull together." Appropriate words from the newcomer, as Pull Together has been the Argos motto for decades. Theres an opportunity for the 2012 East Division Outstanding Canadian to make an immediate impact in a leadership capacity because there have been several veteran Boatmen who have jumped ship. Does that present an opportunity for Emry to immerse himself into a leadership role more quickly than he could if it was a team with its defensive core returning? "Possibly. Theres a lot of turnover going on on the defensive side of the ball with Khalif Mitchell (free agent), Marcus Ball (New Orleans) and Pat Watkins (Edmonton)," Emry continued. "Its tough because theyre three really, really good players. Stepping into a defence that Ive already played in for a coach that Ive already played for (new defensive coordinator Tim Burke), thats going to be a benefit for me because I know how they work and a dynamic between us already exists. I can be a liaison between the young players and the coaches." The Richmond, B.C. native has already made a decision that should endear him to his new team, but may cause some eyebrow-raising within his family. The linebackers brother is getting married June 1, the same day as the first on-field sessions of training camp. Will Emry be a member of the wedding party? No, hell be on the field at York University for the rigors of two-a-days. "Its a pretty bad situation for me to be in," Emry admitted. "For the family, it doesnt make anyone feel good, but its the decision that I needed to make for the integrity of the person that I want to be as a football player and as a professional." This is not the first time that nuptials and football have butted heads in the family. Emry also missed his sisters wedding, which happened during his rookie season in Montreal. It wont make missing his brothers ceremony any easier, but making a good impression on his new team is that important to him. "If this was Montreal and I was sitting here taking to a Montreal reporter, we wouldnt be having this conversation because I would go (to the wedding)," he confided to TSN.ca. "But this is my first year here and I have a responsibility to give it my best and take every opportunity to make a difference on this club." Emry did not try on the new jersey, but held it up for photographers. Did the former Alouette like seeing his name on the uniform of a former rival? "It made it real for me," said Emry. "It was super exciting and it was quite a shock to be honest with you. Im very excited about it." To be honest with Emry, so are Argonaut fans. Cheap Air Max Shoes Online . Fognini won 7-5, 6-2, 6-2 after Argentinas Carlos Berlocq had beaten Andreas Seppi 4-6, 6-0, 6-2, 6-1 on the outdoor clay surface. Doubles are set for Saturday with reverse singles on Sunday to decide which team reaches the quarterfinals. Cheap Wholesale Air Max Shoes .Patterson marked his anniversary by proving his worth — once again.Lou Williams poured in 26 points, and Patterson drained two huge three-pointers late in the fourth quarter, as the Raptors topped the Denver Nuggets 112-107 in overtime Monday. http://www.cheapchinaairmax.com/ .Y. - Phil Varone was the lone scorer in the shootout as the Rochester Americans edged the Toronto Marlies 3-2 on Sunday in American Hockey League action.ORLANDO, Fla. - Adam Scott didnt have to look as far down the leaderboard to find players who suddenly are a real threat to win at Bay Hill. He described them as players who are "hungry to win," and Scott served them up an appetizer Saturday in the Arnold Palmer Invitational. Staked to a seven-shot lead at the start of the third round, the Masters champion hit enough loose shots and missed just enough par putts to lose more than half his lead and turn his quest to be No. 1 in the world into a bigger battle that he would have preferred. Scott made a 7-foot par putt on the final hole for a 1-under 71, giving him a three-shot lead over Keegan Bradley going into Sunday. "I think Ive got to go out and try to win the golf tournament (Sunday)," Scott said. "Im not trying to win the No. 1 ranking. Ive got a bunch of guys breathing down my neck who all have had nice rounds today and are feeling pretty good about the way theyre playing going into tomorrow. So Im going to have to play a pretty sharp round of golf and not open the door at all." Scott was at 15-under 201. Bradley birdied his last three holes, taking on the flag at the 18th with a 9-iron from 167 yards that narrowly cleared the rocks framing the lake and settled 4 feet from the flag. That was the final touch on an eight-birdie round of 66 that put him in the final group. "I just kind of like that underdog role," Bradley said. "I like knowing that Ive got to go out there and play well. It really gets me excited. And playing in the final group with one of the best players in the world at Arnold Palmers tournament is what we all dream to do. Tomorrow is going to be a really fun day." Any other year at Bay Hill, he might have been referring to Tiger Woods. Woods, the two-time defending champion at Bay Hill and No. 1 in the world, withdrew before the tournament because of recurring back pain. Scott has a chance to replace him at No. 1 in the world with a victory, though he wouldnt take over at the top until the week before the Masters. But theres too much golf, and now too many players, for Scott to think that far ahead. Matt Every (66) and Jason Kokrak (67) were four shots behind, both with a chance to win on the PGA Tour for the first time. Chesson Hadley and Francesco Molinari of Italy each had a 69 and were another shot behind. Hadley, who won the Puerto Rico Open two weeks ago, caan qualify for the Masters with a high finish. Discount Air Max Shoes. He likely would need to be in sixth place or better to be solidly inside the top 50 in the world. Scott was never satisfied with the seven-shot lead, and he still felt comfortable with a three-shot advantage going to Sunday. "When youve got the lead, you have to work for it," he said. "Im still in good shape." Five holes into the third round, his seven-shot lead already had been trimmed to one. Scott three-putted from 60 feet on the opening hole, an indication of how fast the greens have become at Bay Hill, and he hit a poor chip to 12 feet on the fifth hole to drop another shot. Hadley applied the early pressure with four birdies through the sixth hole to get within one shot. Scott wasnt aware of this. He doesnt sound as though he would have been surprised, anyway. "When you dont start birdie-birdie today, then you know the other guys have got nothing to lose and theyre going for it," he said. "Theyve got to close the gap. It doesnt surprise me at all. You think seven is a lot, but its not really, especially over 36 holes. If I was seven back at any other tournament, I would think I could still win." Scott laid up on the par-5 sixth and hit wedge to 2 feet. And after a few long birdie putts on the 10th and 15th holes restored the cushion, he two-putted from 60 feet for birdie on the par-5 16th to bring his lead back to five shots. Bradley birdied the 18th. Scott missed a 5-foot par putt on the 17th, and then the 33-year-old Australian nearly had one more wobble. His birdie putt on the 18th slid about 7 feet by the hole. Scott made that coming back for par, which he hopes will be a small measure of momentum he can carry into the final round. "I missed two par putts shorter than that," he said. "To miss another would have opened the door a little bit too much for my liking." Bradley made six birdies on the back nine, including the last three holes. He had a good look at eagle on the 16th and missed the 15-foot putt, made a putt just inside 25 feet for birdie on the 17th and then took on the flag on the 18th, even though caddie Steve "Pepsi" Hale was wanting him to play slightly more conservatively. "I was going right at it," Bradley said of his 9-iron. "He was nervous. I knew the whole way it was going to cover and be perfect. But it worked out." Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '